WEST YORKSHIRE BIRDING

BRIAN SUMNER.
WELCOME TO ( WEST YORKSHIRE BIRDING )
KEEPING BIRDING LOCAL.

BLOG UPDATED DAILY AROUND 2000 hrs.

FEEL FREE TO SEND ANY COMMENTS, QUERIES OR QUESTIONS DIRECT TO MY E.MAIL AT THE ADDRESS BELOW, OTHERWISE TEXT OR WHATSAPP. 07771 705024.


CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM.

ALL IMAGES ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA WITH
NO PHOTOSHOP TUNING. TAKEN ON J PEG.

E MAIL ADDRESS :-
Briansumner51@hotmail.com

NOTE !!
No sightings of Roe Deer, Fox, Hare or Badger will be mentioned on this blog throughout the year and links will be removed from other blogs giving the whereabouts of these mammals due to the rising influx of poaching, long dogging and lamping by sick individuals.
BS




Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day bash, part 2. Mixenden

           2 Female Goldeneye

    GND still giving me the run around




 Raggalds Flood, amazing how they all face the same way exactly.

An afternoon dash to Mixenden knowing full well that the Shelduck would have gone by now, very short stayers in past experience but worth a try.
As usual I arrived to grey cloud and drizzle but only lightly and calm.
No Shelduck but 2 female Goldeneye still present but left >W shortly after I arrived.
The Gt Nth Diver was doing its dodge the camera bit even though at one point I was laid on the soggy wet banking and each time it dived I got a bit closer but it was always one move ahead of me obviously hearing me moving along the banking the same as fish do picking up the vibrations.
I think one couple with a dog thought I,d been washed up or blind drunk!

Raggalds Flood just held 59 Lapwing with the water receding fast now.
BS