WELCOME TO ( WEST YORKSHIRE BIRDING )
KEEPING BIRDING LOCAL.

BLOG UPDATED DAILY AROUND 2000 HRS.

ANY COMMENTS, QUERIES, INPUT ETC WILL BE WELCOME AND CAN BE SENT DIRECT TO THE COMMENT BOX OR
E MAIL AT THE ADDRESS BELOW, ALTERNATIVELY
TEXT OR WHATSAPP. 07771 705024.

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM.

E MAIL ADDRESS :-
Briansumner51@hotmail.com


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Queensbury Today

Very little to report today with most of the movement stopped in its tracks with the spell of high pressure which unfortunately is forecast to go on over the weekend.
The only sign of movement today was a few Swallows heading >W with just 2 House Martins seen in with them.
No time for photos today as my lunch hour was taken up with a trip to the dentist which was very painful. The treatment was fine , it was the £50 bill that hurt.
BS

1 comment:

NigelK said...

I too sensed birding was a no go today so I did other things. I don't pay for teeth extraction these days - I just have 'em loosened.