WEST YORKSHIRE BIRDING

BRIAN SUMNER.
WELCOME TO ( WEST YORKSHIRE BIRDING )
KEEPING BIRDING LOCAL.

BLOG UPDATED DAILY AROUND 2000 hrs.

FEEL FREE TO SEND ANY COMMENTS, QUERIES OR QUESTIONS DIRECT TO MY E.MAIL AT THE ADDRESS BELOW, OTHERWISE TEXT OR WHATSAPP. 07771 705024.


CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM.

ALL IMAGES ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA WITH
NO PHOTOSHOP TUNING. TAKEN ON J PEG.

E MAIL ADDRESS :-
Briansumner51@hotmail.com

NOTE !!
No sightings of Roe Deer, Fox, Hare or Badger will be mentioned on this blog throughout the year and links will be removed from other blogs giving the whereabouts of these mammals due to the rising influx of poaching, long dogging and lamping by sick individuals.
BS




Sunday, May 29, 2011

House Sparrows in the garden.

Started taking wet bread themselves

Not ready to attack the fat balls yet

The plans for an early evening trip to Fly Flatts tonight were scuppered when I ended up moving furniture for the daughter to her new abode at Triangle, Sowerby Bridge. It looks a haven for birds down there in the thick woodland valley , worth investigating as I dont know that area at all. Whilst I was down there a Peacock was walking about on the lawns but I dont suppose that I can tick that.
A trip to Halifax Asda this pm saw several Swifts moving over >NW and LBB gulls still moving >W. I keep expecting to see the White Stork over again but no such luck, probably because I always take the camera with me now.
Hopefully the weather will be a bit kinder in the morning and  birds are in abundance.
BS
Posted by Picasa